Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

How do i config ICE for C++ 2.0 in windows??

Comments

• Re: How do i config ICE for C++ 2.0 in windows??

In general, only little configuration is necessary.

You should create an environment variable called ICEDIR and set it to Ice's base dir
    Then adjust the PATH variable and include %ICEDIR%\bin here.

Also, you should modify your directory settings in Visual Studio (include and lib directories) to simplify work.

Also, if you need python support, make sure that you modify your PYTHONPATH variable as well: PYTHONPATH=%ICEDIR%\bin;%ICEDIR%\python

regs,

Stephan
  • But it's nothing in the ICE V2.0's bin .so i can not config it.

Thanks for your answer!
  • RE:How do i config ICE for C++ 2.0 in windows??

In my ICE for C++ 2.0'BIN no compiler,so i am puzzled~~~~~~
  • Re: RE:How do i config ICE for C++ 2.0 in windows??

What package did you install? I suggest to install one of the .msi packages to be found in the download area. If an errors occurrs, i.e. if you cannot find no files in the bin directory, simply install it again :)

cheers,

Stephan
  • Re: RE:How do i config ICE for C++ 2.0 in windows??

What package did you install? I suggest to install one of the .msi packages to be found in the download area. If an errors occurrs, i.e. if you cannot find no files in the bin directory, simply install it again

cheers,

Stephan

I am download a .zip packages and unzip it to my PC disk.but no any files in bin .you said i shall install one of the .msi packages ,but in it just only support to the vc7.0 or vc7.1.
    well,Can you tell me ,what i can do?

thanks
    MudfishCN
  • It appears you downloaded the source distribution, in which case you must compile Ice yourself. Please read the appropriate INSTALL.<platform> file for details. These files are included in the source distribution.