Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

Ice programing book format

xdm
xdm La Coruña, Spain
can you provide a version of Ice pdf book with less margins in other to print to pages in each side, if i print this version in this way letter is to small to read but if you reduce margins to minimun i can print it in the half of paper.

thanks

Comments

• I'm sorry, but reformatting the book to do this would be a lot of work. We haven't had any other requests for this either, so this is unlikely to happen.

Cheers,

Michi.
  • xdm
    xdm La Coruña, Spain
    I am unhapy to listen it. and i think that this not must be a lot of work if you use a correct tool to manage de document. this can be do as simple as changuing margin attributes in the page template
  • Unfortunately, for various complex reasons, it isn't as simple as that. Take my word for it: doing this would be quite a lot of work. Sorry, but that's how it is.

Cheers,

Michi.
  • xdm
    xdm La Coruña, Spain
    Hi michi

I not doubt of your word when you say that is a lot of work. I only say this in the sense that is a carence of the tool that you are using to write and format the document. I can perfectly understand that to move the document to other tool with a more sophisticated template system can be a lot of work.
    in any case thanks for your response and Hapy BirthDay :D