Ice 2.1.1 released
mes CaliforniaAdministrators, ZeroC Staff Mark SpruiellOrganization: ZeroC, Inc.Project: Ice Developer ZeroC Staff
Ice 2.1.1 is now available. This patch release fixes several issues reported since 2.1.0, including:
- Fixed a C++ bug with the randomization of endpoints.
- Fixed the Slice compilers to accept filenames containing spaces.
- Fixed a C++ bug on Windows that leaked file descriptors associated with thread pools.
- Added new properties to provide greater control over active connection management timeouts.
- Reverted a change in Ice 2.1.0 that affected retries for oneway and batch oneway invocations.
- Changed the Slice translators to avoid using the symbols __out and __in.
- Changed the Ice marshaling engine in Java and C# to release references to objects as soon as possible.