Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

IcePHP, test okey,but apply demo error?help me

My env:

RedHat 9.0 (linux core:2.4.20-8)
Ice-2.1.2(source)
IcePHP-2.1.2
Apache2.0.54
PHP-5.0.4

first ,I have finsh the compile process of third party and Ice source, completed the test.

then,I compliled the php-5.0.4 with IcePHP, and install, test the info.php okey(php+apache okey),test the allTests.py okey(ice-php okey).

my php configure command is in the list,
[HTML]./configure --with-ice=shared,$ICE_HOME --with-libxml-dir=/usr/lib --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs[/HTML]

I hava copy the IcePHP/demo/Hello to my webroot directory,and modify my php.ini,because i have not use profile ,then i add the ice.slice directly.
[HTML]
ice.slice=/home/webroot/Hello.ice
extension_dir=/home/setupfiles/php-5.0.4/modules
extension=ice.so[/HTML]

when I use the firework to visite the http://127.0.0.1/hello.php, error occur,
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed opening '/home/webroot/hello.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/bin/php') in Unknown on line 0

when I enter the /usr/local/bin, and excute the "php -c php.ini -f /home/webroot/hello.php",there a quote occured,
Fatal error: Call to undefined function Ice_loadProfile() in /home/webroot/hello.php on line 20

and I guess it may be a configure problem, and try some way, like,copy the icecpp to /usr/bin, like, copy the ice.so to anywhere ,hehe,but, have still the problem.

could you help me! ;)

Comments

• hehe, I have resolve the problem .

the reason is the privalege of my webroot folder . use the "chmod 755 -R /home/webroot
    ", then okey!

I am so naive! :D

thank you!