Ice 3.0.1 released
beagles Member Brent EaglesOrganization: Eagles Technologies IncProject: Asterisk SCF ✭✭✭
Ice 3.0.1 is now available. This patch release fixes several issues, including:
- Fixed a bug where the IceGrid node would fail to retrieve the CPU utilization on localized Windows versions.
- Fixed a bug in the slice parsers that caused problems if an included file contained white space in the file name.
- Fixed a bug in the treatment of default contexts: proxies were created with an empty context instead of the default context on the communicator in some cases.
- Fixed a bug in endpoint comparisons that would cause unnecessary new connections under some conditions.
- Fixed a bug in IceGrid on Windows where environment variables set in server descriptors would not override those already set in the node's environment.
- Windows installers for Visual Studio 2005.
- Expanded support for 64 bit Windows and Linux on AMD 64 bit processors.
- Support for Apple's Xcode 2.2 development tools.
- New demos for Visual Basic, C# and Python.