Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

/YX stdafx.h and /clr command-line options incompatible

Use ICE in "c++ .net" projection enviroment,when compling will genrate this error,why?

Comments

• benoit
    benoit Rennes, France
    Hi,

Could you please set your signature? Please check this [thread=1697]this thread[/thread] for information on our support policy.

Cheers,
    Benoit.
  • /YX stdafx.h and /clr command-line options incompatible

Use ICE in "c++ .net" projection enviroment,when compling will genrate this error,why?
  • benoit
    benoit Rennes, France
    Hi,

Does the compiler error shows up while compiling the Ice source distribution or some demos from the Ice installers?

In any case, see this MSDN page for the reason of this error, these 2 options aren't compatible. Well, just like the error says ;).

Benoit.
  • I just want to use ice in a c++.net project.

I just want to use ice in a c++.net project. Project use the /clr compiler options. To use ice, I also use the /XY compiler options. When compiling the project, c++.net gives the error that /XY is not supported by /clr. Pleas Help me, thank you very much.
  • benoit
    benoit Rennes, France
    Sorry, I don't understand why you need to use /YX with Ice. Why do you think you have to use it with Ice?

Cheers,
    Benoit.
  • bernard
    bernard Jupiter, FL
    Ice does not support managed C++ or the new C++/CLI (in .NET 2.0). Maybe you could use regular (aka unmanaged) C++, or C#?

If you'd like to sponsor support for C++/CLI (with Visual Studio 2005), please contact us at info.zeroc.com.

Best regards,
    Bernard