Home Help Center

v3.1.1 upgrade issue

dthompsondthompson Member Don ThompsonOrganization: Digital Federal Credit UnionProject: credit card fraud monitoring
Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade to v3.1.1 from v3.0.1. My applicaton built ok, but on run I get exception: unable to load entry point `IceSSL:create':
see below. Did SSL support not get included? I built 3.1 from source. My config/Make.rules looks same for both 3.0 and 3.1.

thanks,
Don

g++ -g -O2 -o server server.o cdata.o caccess.o csys.o ccamblock.o ccamdata.o ccams.o clogger.o CARD.o ccdetail.o cchistory.o ccmerch.o ccpart.o cvauth.o cmfraud.o chist.o cimage.o cldata.o cperson.o cref.o csdata.o clprod.o clisting.o ctjou.o ctran.o cxfer.o datecalc.o date.o /usr/local/mysql++/lib/libmysqlpp.so -L/opt/Ice-3.1.1/lib -lIce -lIceUtil -lpthread

[email protected]:/opt/dthompson/cards/card-server$ ./server
Clogger:: Initialize log file...
warning: unknown property: IceSSL.Client.CertPath
warning: unknown property: IceSSL.Client.Config
warning: unknown property: IceSSL.Server.CertPath
warning: unknown property: IceSSL.Server.Config
./server: PluginManagerI.cpp:290: Ice::PluginInitializationException:
plugin initialization failed: unable to load entry point `IceSSL:create': /opt/Ice-3.1.1/lib/libIce.so.31: undefined symbol: create
Clogger::~Clogger...close and destroy

Comments

• beaglesbeagles Member Brent EaglesOrganization: Eagles Technologies IncProject: Asterisk SCF ✭✭✭
    There have been several changes to the IceSSL plugin since 3.0.1. I recommend reviewing the CHANGES file and the most recent version of the Ice manual. As always, the Ice demos have excellent examples of the new IceSSL configuration.

Cheers