Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

Confused Abort ICEPHP

hi:
I know IcePHP provide PHP with access to ICE facilities, but in my system-a webside with large flow and hight concurrent want to isolate the DB layer. And I don't know how to use Ice for my system.
everyone have advice?
Thanks!

Comments

• coofucoo wrote: »
    hi:
    I know IcePHP provide PHP with access to ICE facilities, but in my system-a webside with large flow and hight concurrent want to isolate the DB layer. And I don't know how to use Ice for my system.
    everyone have advice?
    Thanks!

You can deploy many grid nodes as the DB layer, and then deploy your DB server application on the nodes for PHP to access. Your server application can be developed by Java technology, such as spring, hibernate, iBatis and so on.

I have spent a year on such subject: how to integrate OSGi and Ice Grid to provide service for PHP, Now I success to integrate them, I have just upload my code, and I think we could help each other on such topic:
    (1) how to deploy ice grid?
    (2) how to integrate ice with other framework( such as OSGi, EJB, and so on)?
    (3) how to auto dynamic export the current system service to out site?
  • Jiangyubao wrote: »
    You can deploy many grid nodes as the DB layer, and then deploy your DB server application on the nodes for PHP to access. Your server application can be developed by Java technology, such as spring, hibernate, iBatis and so on.

I have spent a year on such subject: how to integrate OSGi and Ice Grid to provide service for PHP, Now I success to integrate them, I have just upload my code, and I think we could help each other on such topic:
    (1) how to deploy ice grid?
    (2) how to integrate ice with other framework( such as OSGi, EJB, and so on)?
    (3) how to auto dynamic export the current system service to out site?

Thank you very much!
    I am newer for Ice , but I think your advices is great helpful and can used in my system.:)
    I have just upload my code
    Could you show some codes for me?

there is my E_mail and MSN:
    E_mail: xyingjie@yahoo.cn
    MSN:xiaoyingjie_win@hotmail.com

Hope deeper commulication with you!