'objc/Ice/LocalException.h' file not found

fsalinasfsalinas Member FranciscoOrganization: BeSpreadProject: Update IceTouch 3.7

In version 3.6 it did not have any errors, but when updating to version 3.7 it does not find the file LocalException.h

Xcode 9.2, Objective-C, iOS 11.2

Answers

• benoitbenoit Rennes, FranceAdministrators, ZeroC Staff Benoit FoucherOrganization: ZeroC, Inc.Project: Ice ZeroC Staff

Hi,

How did you set the "Additional SDKs" setting in your project? For information on how to use the Ice 3.7 Xcode SDKs, see the following link:

https://doc.zeroc.com/display/Ice37/Using+the+macOS+Binary+Distribution#UsingthemacOSBinaryDistribution-UsingXcodeSDKs

Cheers,
    Benoit.

• fsalinasfsalinas Member FranciscoOrganization: BeSpreadProject: Update IceTouch 3.7

I followed the documentation, the strange thing that for the version 3.6 it works without problems, but when updating to version 3.7 it does not compile.

• benoitbenoit Rennes, FranceAdministrators, ZeroC Staff Benoit FoucherOrganization: ZeroC, Inc.Project: Ice ZeroC Staff

Hi

We recommend using /usr/local/opt/ice/sdk/$(PLATFORM_NAME).sdk for the ADDITIONAL_SDKs setting.

According to your screenshot, it's set to /usr/local/opt/ice/sdk/iphoneos which is incorrect as it's missing the .sdk suffix, it should be /usr/local/opt/ice/sdk/iphoneos.sdk.

Cheers,
    Benoit.

• fsalinasfsalinas Member FranciscoOrganization: BeSpreadProject: Update IceTouch 3.7

Thank you very much, download the sample projects and copy the settings and compiled again, only now I can not connect to the server.

If I return it to version 3.6 if it is connected. I do not know what I'm doing wrong.

Hi,

The ICEEndpointParseException indicates a problem with the endpoint of your proxy. Can you show us the string you are using for the proxy?

Cheers,
    Benoit.