Home Help Center

IceUtil::ThreadSyscallException

zeronumberzeronumber Member jack zhangOrganization: DawningProject: Beijing police station
I successfully compile and installed Ice-3.0.0
OS:Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.2 (2.6.18-92.el5)
when i run "make test", it shows:

[[email protected] Ice-3.0.0]# make test

*** running tests in ./test/IceUtil/thread
starting client... ok
running mutex test... ../../../include/IceUtil/Mutex.h:318: IceUtil::ThreadSyscallException:
thread syscall exception: Resource deadlock avoided failed
test mutex failed
test in ./test/IceUtil/thread failed with exit status 256

Then, I modified the Environment variable according to the thread (http://www.zeroc.com/forums/help-center/1746-thread-cpp-413-iceutil-threadsyscallexception.html):
export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.6.18

But still, it will get the same error when I run "make test":

[[email protected] Ice-3.0.0]# export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.6.18
[[email protected] Ice-3.0.0]# make test

*** running tests in ./test/IceUtil/thread
starting client... ok
running mutex test... ../../../include/IceUtil/Mutex.h:318: IceUtil::ThreadSyscallException:
thread syscall exception: Resource deadlock avoided failed
test mutex failed
test in ./test/IceUtil/thread failed with exit status 256
[[email protected] Ice-3.0.0]#

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• matthewmatthew NL, CanadaMember Matthew NewhookOrganization: ZeroC, Inc.Project: Internet Communications Engine ✭✭✭
    Sorry, we only offer free support for the latest version of Ice on these forums. At this time that is Ice 3.3.1. If you require support for an older version of Ice, please contact [email protected].
  • zeronumberzeronumber Member jack zhangOrganization: DawningProject: Beijing police station
    matthew wrote: »
    Sorry, we only offer free support for the latest version of Ice on these forums. At this time that is Ice 3.3.1. If you require support for an older version of Ice, please contact sal[email protected].

Thank you all the same~:)