Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

Testing IceE

Hi everyone,

I`m trying to test the IceE, i have built, pass all test ok with python...

And now i want to test examples included with the sources but i find this error and i can`t do anything else. Error:

server.obj : error LNK2019: símbolo externo "__declspec(dllimport) public: int __thiscall TestApplication::main(int,char * * const)" (__imp_?main@TestApplication@@QAEHHQAPAD@Z) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función _main

I am using IceE-1.3.0 with Visual Studio 2005.
I have configured in (Tools->Options->Projects and Solutions->VC++ Directories) the include for headers and lib for *.lib, but there are more references without resolve.

I think that is a dll or library that i forgot, i have tried to add reference to insert iceed.lib or iceecd.lib, but nothing changes. Maybe an dll like icee13d.dll???

Can you say me what am i doing bad?

I add an attachment build-log.txt

thanks

Comments

• dwayne
    dwayne St. John's, Newfoundland
    It is not clear to me what you are attempting to build. The TestApplication class is an helper class that is used in the Ice-E tests but should not be used in the demos or in your own code. What example are you building that causes the error?
  • it is not my own code yet.

The test that i`m using is ThreadPoolPriority. I take the code, i make a new project and rebuild to get the executables to introduce some changes. In this way i can understand how it's the use of IceE and priorities.

But it isn't my own code yet. ;)

Thanks
  • Examples in IceE

Is possible that the samples are not implemented to run in separated way?

thanks
  • dwayne
    dwayne St. John's, Newfoundland
    TestApplication is found in testcommond.dll but this is not code that should be used by user code. It is only meant to be used by the Ice-E tests. For examples of Ice-E applications that do not use this look at the code in the demos, which are found in demos/IceE
  • Thank you very much, but in those demos there arent examples that use the priorities in IceE, something to compare with RT-CORBA.

Nevermind, i will continue trying it.

Thanks