Chat Demo server implementation in c#
Helicera Member Aleksey FilippovOrganization: Institute for entrepreneurship "Strategy"Project: Simple chat ✭
in Help Center
Hello! I wanted to implement Chat Demo's project ChatRoom (and then entire server part) in c#. But encountered that IceUtil isn't reachable in my c# project due to its COM-visibility. I'm starter in Ice, but I'm very interested.
- Can I use c#'s Threading.Mutex instead of its IceUtil implementation?
- What purpose in inheritng the ChatRoom class from IceUtil::Shared?
- What gives IceUtil::Shared?
- What should I use instead of smart pointers (e.g. IceUtil::Handle<T>) in c# implementation?
- Ice Version: 3.4.1
- Compiler/IDE: Visual Studio 2010
- OS: Windows 7