Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

IceBox demo runtime error!

Hi,
When I ran the IceBox demo which is released with Ice 3.4.2,I'v got an error which said "__CxxFramehandler3 could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll".I have checked C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll,and there is indeed no __CxxFramehandler3,only __CxxFramehandler.And then I checked D:\Program Files\ZeroC\Ice-3.4.2\bin\msvcrt.dll,here it contains the function __CxxFramehandler3!My windows version is Windows XP SP3.Does IceBox of Ice 3.4.2 not support Windows XP?

Comments

• xdm
    xdm La Coruña, Spain
    See ZeroC - Supported Platforms for Ice 3.4.2 for a list of the supported platforms.

VS 2008 SP1 or VS 2010 should work out of the box with XP SP3. That being said, It would be better if you upgrade your project to Ice-3.5.0. Our free support is limited to the latest Ice release.
  • xdm wrote: »
    See ZeroC - Supported Platforms for Ice 3.4.2 for a list of the supported platforms.

VS 2008 SP1 or VS 2010 should work out of the box with XP SP3. That being said, It would be better if you upgrade your project to Ice-3.5.0. Our free support is limited to the latest Ice release.

Hi,xdm,I see it,thanks anyway.
  • xdm
    xdm La Coruña, Spain
    If you are using one of the supported compilers, is just probably something wrong with you environment.

Check this:

Using the Windows Binary Distribution - Ice 3.4 - ZeroC

You should double check that you PATH is correctly setup and that you are linking with the right libraries for your compiler