Home Help Center

Unresolved interface System.ICloneable trying to compile slice2cs generated code

MarkusMarkus Member Markus OrschulkoOrganization: High Speed Vision GmbHProject: Windows Store App Development
I'm dealing with implementing a Windows Store App in C#.

After successfully generating all the stubs I tried to compile my project but the follwing error message comes up:

The base class or interface 'System.ICloneable' in assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' referenced by type 'Ice.Object' could not be resolved

Die Basisklasse oder Schnittstelle 'System.ICloneable' in der Assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089', auf die vom Typ 'Ice.Object' verwiesen wird, konnte nicht aufgelöst werden.

I'm working on a Win 8.1 64 bit and I'm trying to get it done with Visual Studio Express so unfortunately I can't use the add in which might have been helpful.

I'm pretty new in dealing with .NET so I'm note quite sure where the problem comes from.

Any suggestions? Am I missing anything? I appreciate any help!

Comments

• xdmxdm La Coruña, SpainAdministrators, ZeroC Staff Jose Gutierrez de la ConchaOrganization: ZeroC, Inc.Project: Ice Developer ZeroC Staff
    Ice for .NET doesn't support Windows Store Apps, the .NET framework for Windows Store Apps is different than the .NET 4 supported by Ice.

Ice 3.5 support development of Windows Store Apps with C++ only. See "Ice for WinRT" in supported platforms.

If you are not using the add-in you will need to manually add Ice SDK to your WinRT project. You can do that from Project properties dialog, see attached screenshot.

Attachment not found.