Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

Please help me!

In Redhat 9.0, I have installed and compiled ICE-1.5.1 successfully. All demos worked fine! Last days, I tried to design a simple test program. At the basis of "hello, world!" code, I inserted a single line:
#include <Ice/Ice.h>
When I compiled this program, it gave the following output:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/ -Wall -g -c -o main.o `test -f 'main.cc' || echo './'`main.cc
In file included from /opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/IceUtil/Exception.h:13,
from /opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/IceUtil/Handle.h:13,
from /opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/Ice/Handle.h:13,
from /opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/Ice/LocalObjectF.h:13,
from /opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/Ice/CommunicatorF.h:16,
from /opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/Ice/Initialize.h:13,
from /opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/Ice/Ice.h:13,
from main.cc:14:
/opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/IceUtil/Config.h:196: `INT64_MIN' was not declared in
this scope
/opt/Ice-1.5.1/include/IceUtil/Config.h:197: `INT64_MAX' was not declared in
this scope
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

What's wrong with me?

Comments

• marc
    marc Florida
    Without seeing the actual code, it's hard to tell. My first suggestion would be to make sure that the #include <Ice/Ice.h> is the first statement in your code. If this doesn't help, we would need to see a small example that demonstrates the problem.
  • Yes, you are right! When I put #include <Ice/Ice.h> as the first code line, errors disappeared.
    Thank you very much.
  • Õâµ¹ÊÇCÓïÑÔ±àÒëÆ÷µÄÎÊÌâ

ºÍICEµÄ¹Øϵ²»´ó.ÎÒÓõÄBCX,ÂÒÆß°ËÔãµÄÊÂÇé¸ü¶à.:D
  • Terrible, no Chinese char supported your web

No Chinese supported?!!:o :o:o

just now me telled:

these kind of trouble comes from the compiler, has nothing with ICE. A better compiler should careless of the order of the header file included in a c or cpp file, unless something need should be known in some sequence.

my compile is BCX which from Borland, more trouble me encounted. when, me just move the code block up and down to drive it passed, or modify the ICE header file directedly..

:D:D:D:D
  • marc
    marc Florida
    The software for the forums here have nothing to do with Ice. Please send comments regarding the forum software to Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. (www.vbulletin.com)

Ice supports Unicode, and therefore supports Chinese character sets.