Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

about open source projects based Ice

We want to use Ice in our project, but first want to find some open source projects based Ice to learn, I google it, but can't find any project, can you tell me some? I think it is very useful for anyone.

Comments

• matthew
    matthew NL, Canada
    Before we can offer any assistance you must fill out your signature details as described in the link contained in my signature.
  • please tell me some open source projects

We want to use Ice in our project, but first want to find some open source projects based Ice to learn, I google it, but can't find any project, can you tell me some? I think it is very useful for anyone.
  • matthew
    matthew NL, Canada
    We are aware of many open source projects that use Ice. I would look through the signatures of some of the posts in this forum. We will perhaps add a web page that lists all open source projects at a later time.
  • respond perfunctorily!

respond perfunctorily! I find another post, just ask the same question, your answer is disillusionary.
  • Sorry, but we do not have an exhaustive list of open source projects using Ice at this time (at least, not that I'm aware of ;)).

If your goal is learning to use Ice, I would recommend reviewing the demos and even the test suite that is bundled with Ice. You should also read the Ice documentation and the several newsletters that the folks here at ZeroC have written. Altogether, these form a fairly broad yet detailed body of knowledge about Ice.

If searching these forums for open source project is inadequate, try doing a web search with Google or similar for "ZeroC", "Ice" and "Open source" (or opensource") (e.g. +zeroc +Ice +open +source). I just tried it an found a 'few' references.

Cheers