Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

please I need help

:D when i try to compile my Printer.cpp and Server.cpp files the follow error :
"c:\ice-3.1.1\include\iceutil\config.h(114) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No such file or directory"
is occured.Printer.cpp and Server.cpp files are extracted from Ice-3.1.1.pdf.
thank you. :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Sorry, but if you want us to help you, you must add your full name and the name of your organization to your profile.
  • help

:D when i try to compile my Printer.cpp and Server.cpp files the follow error :
    "c:\ice-3.1.1\include\iceutil\config.h(114) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No such file or directory"
    is occured.Printer.cpp and Server.cpp files are extracted from Ice-3.1.1.pdf.
    thank you. :confused::confused::confused:
  • matthew
    matthew NL, Canada
    There is no point in repeating your question. As Marc says first you must correct your profile information, then we can provide you with assistance.
  • matthew
    matthew NL, Canada
    This looks like some sort of configuration error with your compiler -- not really anything to do with Ice. I suggest you look at the include path for the compiler you are using. If you cannot work out the issue then you need to give us more details such as what compiler and operating system you are using.