Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

about ICE-E's demo compiler error

I compiler throughputC project (that is ICE-E's demo)
occur error:
"link:fatal error lnk1104: can not open file 'secchk.lib'"

how to resolve?

another question:
when i use ice-e in my ATL COM,the COM can not register .
why?

Comments

• benoit
    benoit Rennes, France
    Hi,

Please, specify which Ice-E and Windows version you're using.

The throughput demo doesn't link with this library so it's not clear to me why you're getting this error. Did you modify the project files?

Could you be more specific about the problem you're having with ATL COM? Without more information, I'm afraid it's difficult to help.

Cheers,
    Benoit.
  • Thanks for reply!

1、about demo compiler error,I had never modified anything.
    after correct compiler Ice-E 1.2.0 source code ,I launch VS2005 to compiler that demo;just do that;(OS:win XP)
    so I build another project to use ICE-E, found that error occur when I used static lib

2、about register problem ,I make a mistake ,the ATL COM can be manual register ,but it can not be register by using vs2005's "auto-deploy" funtion after use Ice-E ;it result in the atl com project can not break pointing debugging.
    so the problem is that :
    how to used ice-E in the project that can break pointing debugging?
  • Thanks for reply!

1、about demo compiler error,I had never modified anything.
    after correct compiler Ice-E 1.2.0 source code ,I launch VS2005 to compiler that demo;just do that;(OS:win XP)
    so I build another project to use ICE-E, found that error occur when I used static library(Icee_static.lib、Iceec_static.lib)

2、second problem has resolve :)
  • benoit
    benoit Rennes, France
    Hi,

It's not clear to me where this secchk.lib reference is coming from and without more information on your build environment and settings it's impossible to help. Perhaps this thread from the MSDN forum might help.

Cheers,
    Benoit.