Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

The app references non-public selectors in Payload

Hi, I'm uploading my app to Apple Store which uses ICE Touch 1.3 and the "application loader" shows me a warning when I upload the app, and tells me: "The app references non-public selector in Payload <App Name>: updated:".

I have read along the internet that the problem is normally from non-apple library. Then, I use 2 non-apple library in my project, both is up to date to the major version.

Please, could you help me if the problem is from ICE Touch?

Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• benoit
    benoit Rennes, France
    Hi,

It's possible this warning is caused by Ice Touch use of the "updated:" selector for the "ICEPropertiesAdminUpdateCallback" protocol defined in include/Ice/Properties.h. I don't believe this warning should be a problem for the approval of your application but we'll discuss if we can fix this for future Ice Touch releases.

Cheers,
    Benoit.
  • Hi,

Then, if the problem can be caused by ICE Touch library, when will be available the new version of ICE Touch? Because with this warning we can't upload our application to the App Store.

Best regards,
  • benoit
    benoit Rennes, France
    I'm surprised you can't upload the application to the AppStore. Are you sure it's because of this warning?

According to multiple reports mentioning this kind of warning, it is harmless and doesn't prevent the application validation. See here for example.

Cheers,
    Benoit.