Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

IceTouch 1.3.1 Xcode 5: warning: no rule to process file

Hi, thanks for releasing IceTouch 1.3.1 with XCode 5 support. I installed IceTouch and my "additional sdk's" is setup properly. however, im getting "warning: no rule to process file" on all slice files.

i can see the default slice rule in the target build rules, but for some reason, it's not working.

is there some special trick to get this working under xcode5?

thanks.

Comments

• benoit
    benoit Rennes, France
    Hi

This is an indication that the plugin didn't correctly load. Can you check the system log with the Console application to see if Xcode complains about it?

Could you also ensure that the /Library/Application Support/Developer/5.0/Xcode/Plug-ins/slice2objcplugin.pbplugin symbolic link exists and points to /Library/Developer/IceTouch-1.3.1/Xcode/slice2objcplugin.pbplugin?

Cheers,
    Benoit.
  • It's a little strange. Everything seems to be installed correctly but .ice files are not properly recognized. I have a bunch of them in my project but out of the box, the xcode build settings don't show any of the slice build settings you refer to in your getting started note.

however, if i manually add a build rule for .ice, the settings show up and the build works out just fine.

Attachment not found.