Archived

This forum has been archived. Please start a new discussion on GitHub.

ICE 3.5 Glacier2 callback with pingable hosts unable to reach network connnevtivity

Hi,

We are a part of license users for ICE3.5 and I am trying to establish IcegLacier2 callback between 2 pingable hosts with addresses 10.4.x.x and 10.5.x.x .Please let me know what are the config .client,config.glacier2 and config.server changes I need to make in order to get the functionalty working.I could not make much from Ice.Trace.Netwok =3 .

I am able to run very well on localhost but when I run between multiple systems I get the remote computer refused the network connection.

Comments

• Thanks for the update.It is resolved now.

salageri wrote: »
    Hi,

We are a part of license users for ICE3.5 and I am trying to establish IcegLacier2 callback between 2 pingable hosts with addresses 10.4.x.x and 10.5.x.x .Please let me know what are the config .client,config.glacier2 and config.server changes I need to make in order to get the functionalty working.I could not make much from Ice.Trace.Netwok =3 .

I am able to run very well on localhost but when I run between multiple systems I get the remote computer refused the network connection.